Fees and Tuition
An Enrolment Fee of CHF 4,500 per student is due for each student new to ISB or returning to ISB after an absence of more than 14 calendar months.
- The Enrolment Fee is payable when a place has been offered by ISB and if the parents/guardians are not sponsored by one of the ISB shareholding companies. Upon payment, a place will be guaranteed.
- For parents/guardians who are sponsored by one of the ISB shareholding companies, ISB will raise an invoice for the Enrolment Fee in due course.
- The Enrolment Fee is a one-off payment and will not be off-set against the tuition fees or refunded to parents, guardians and/or company.
The Enrolment Fee can be paid either by bank transfer or by credit card.
Bank Transfer details are as follows:
Bank Cler AG
SWIFT CODE: BCLRCHBB
IBAN CH79 0844 0697 0092 9000 0
Payable to: International School of the Basel Region
Please indicate your family name and the names of each child in order to identify the payment.
For payment by credit card, a respective payment link will be sent by e-mail once a place has been offered.
For the academic year 2022/23, payment is required by 15 July 2022.
|Primary Years Programme EC 1 - EC 2||CHF 22,350|
|Primary Years Programme EC 3 - Grade 5||CHF 26,290|
|Middle Years Programme Grade 6 - 8||CHF 30,090|
|Middle Years Programme Grade 9 - 10||CHF 31,380|
|Diploma Programme Grade 11 - 12||CHF 35,420|
|STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES|
|Fee per grade +CHF 20,000|
For costs not included in the Tuition Fees, please refer to section below “Costs Not Included In Tuition Fees.”
Tuition fees do not include the following costs (list is not exhaustive and subject to change):
- Additional textbooks and/or replacement of lost, stolen, or damaged textbooks
- Loss of or damage to school equipment and library books
- Field trips, camps and excursions
- External Examinations (i.e. IB examinations) and associated costs
- IB DP online courses
- Psycho-educational Evaluations
- Extra-curricular Program
- 1:1 Teacher Assistant and Intensive Needs Programme
Such additional costs will be invoiced separately and are subject to payment terms set out in each invoice.
Please beware of email hacking and attempted fraud
Cyber criminals are becoming more sophisticated and are targeting private schools around the world sending unsuspecting parents fake invoices and emails. Please read the guidelines about communications you can expect from International School Basel (ISB) in regards to fees and invoices.